Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fatherhood

Writing the paper on fatherhood was a really good experience for me.  It caused me to take a step back and really assess what fatherhood is, how important and essential it is, and how I might be able to help or hinder the father of our children.  From doing this assignment, I am also more aware of my own father and the great qualities that he possesses.  I cannot believe his patience all those years.  And I cannot fathom his love.  I know that the best way that I can make sure that my children have a great dad is to marry a great dad.  In choosing my life partner, I need to keep in mind that he may be a father someday and would I want him to be my children's father.  How will he raise them?  Will I agree with his methods?  It's all very important to consider. 

No comments:

Post a Comment